Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MIS FIESTAS by Ana Gil


MY FIESTAS


FRIDAY is one of my favourite days. First, all the peñas parade through the village and then, we parade in front of the Town Hall. There is bull-running at night and my peña makes a special dinner near the bulls. I love bull-running!!!

When there is bull-running we cook a lunch next to the bulls.
At night my friends and I dance in the Plaza de España and we go to bed very late.
This year I will be with two peñas: Peña La Cuerda y Peña el Bodegón. I have two t-shirts and my fiestas will be different too.

MIS FIESTAS
El viernes es uno de mis días favoritos. Primero, todas las peñas desfilan por el pueblo y luego desfilamos delante del ayuntamiento. Hay encierros por la noche y m i peña prepara una comida especial cerca de los toros. A mi me encantan los encierros.
Cuando hay encierros hacemos un almuerzo al lado de los toros.
Por la noche mis amigos y yo bailamos en la Plaza de España y nos vamos a la cama muy tarde.
Este año yo estaré en dos peñas. Peña La Cuerda y Peña el Bodegón. Tengo dos camisetas y mis fiestas también serán diferentes.